ISO 45000 Transport Logistics Supply Chain Systems Auditor
Chain of Responsibility Laws apply Globally and effect every transport and logistics operator globally must under new Standards and Laws who must ensure they deliver a high-quality service, on time, no matter what the circumstances. Auditor Training Global is a global accredited provider under Accredit Global against ISO 45000 Transport, Logistics and Supply Chain to implement the right systems, policies, procedures and controls to build an efficient, reliable and safe international logistics network. For firms to operate seamlessly and maintain a reputation as a reliable business partner our ISO Audit Standards assists organisations to minimise risk and environmental impacts to improve profitability, network design, fleet management and employee engagement.
What are the benefits of ISO Supply Chain Security Management System Auditor Qualifications?
ISO Standards brings big benefits to companies of all sizes. By allowing you to respond to the increasing customer demands for proof of systematic security management, an ISO compliant management systems can improve your business confidence, reputation and future growth. It also helps you:
- Facilitate trade and expedite the transport of goods across borders
- Monitor and manage security risks throughout your business and supply chain
- Gain a competitive advantage and win new business
- Encourage companies to secure their own processes within supply chains
- Reassure stakeholders of your organization’s commitment to the safety of individuals and security of goods and services
- Allows management to focus finite resources in areas of greatest concern
- Benchmarks your organization’s security management practices with international best practice
- Achieve cost savings through a reduction in security incidents and potential reduction in corporate insurance premiums
- Gain opportunities to improve efficiency across working practice
ISO Supply Chain, Transport and Logistics Systems
The global transportation of goods has never been so complex, and poses many threats for organizations including theft, terrorism, smuggling, preservation of brand integrity and product safety. However, organizations can demonstrate that they have identified critical aspects to the security of their supply chain and have policies, procedures and controls in place to manage security risks with ISO45000.
WHO NEEDS THE NEW STANDARDS
This is intended to establish a supply chain information model that will be of relevance to procurement, compliance, legal and supply chain professionals in organizations of all sizes anywhere in the world.
What are the benefits of ISO45000?
- It is structured and presented to be equally accessible for both suppliers and buyer
- It is based on international consensus developed by procurement and supply chain professionals globally
- Includes a wide range of potentially relevant topic modules such as capacity & capabilities, environmental management, employment policies, business continuity, traceability and data protection to name a few
- The modular approach to the information required permits the building of respective modules into a customized matrix supported by a common set of application principles or rules.
- Provides a degree of flexibility for tailoring the information to particular organizational needs whilst at the same time retaining a robust, repeatable approach
- Helps mitigate risks and reputation damage