ISO 14001 – Environmental Management SystemsJanuary 24, 2018
ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Systems (OHS) + Lead AuditorJanuary 25, 2018
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor + Environment (EMS)
$1,895.00 + GST
This program includes the first years Auditor Accreditation Fee from Accredit Global. Each year on your program completion anniversary you will be charged a yearly renewal fee for your Accredit Global membership of $500 inclusive of GST.
This course provides a comprehensive and practical understanding of ISO 19011 Guidelines for auditing management systems and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems – Requirements. Additionally, it gives Students the skills they need to conduct internal or external quality audits as either a member of an audit team or as an audit team leader.
Specifically, People who:
- are developing and implementing an Environmental Management System
- are looking to work in the area of audit planning services
- have found their existing Environmental Management System is not giving you the benefits it should
- want to be able to conduct Environmental Management System internal audits within your organization either as part of an audit team or an audit team leader
- want to become an internal Environmental Management System auditor
- want to become an independent environmental external auditor either as a part of an audit team or an audit team leader
- wish to consolidate any informal experience you may have gained in your career
The program is not industry specific as the underlying principles apply across all areas. Designed to teach students how to perform an environmental management system audit both as a member of an audit team or as an audit team leader.