The Management Systems Team Leader Course (Accredit Global – TL) is internationally recognized and completed fully online. The course is designed to for existing Auditors who:
- already conduct audits and are ready to lead an audit team
- want to formalise their experience as team leaders and as key risk managers
- want to understand the concepts and processes involved leading an audit team
This course can also be completed via Face to Face or our Virtual Delivery Systems in a One on One Environment. Contact us for more information.
The Management Systems Team Leader Course (Accredit Global – TL) is internationally recognised and completed fully online.
|Audit Team Fundamentals||Conducting an Audit with a Team|
|Audit Resources and Deliverables||Closing the Audit with a Team|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||Team Communication with the Auditees|
|Document Review, Analysis and Reportings||Maintaining the Objectives Scope and Criteria, as a Team|
|Planning an Audit across an organisation||Roles & Responsibilities of Team Leader and Team Member|
This course costs $1495.00 (AUD) Course fees include:
- Downloadable copy of the relevant ISO / Industry Standard/s
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, if the participant wishes to become a Quality auditor under the Accredit Global auditor scheme, they must also have successfully completed the Management Systems Auditor course (Accredit Global – AU).